Join the Team
ASK offers rewarding career opportunities in social development for professionals with an interest in the development sector. Our innovative projects, dedication to professional growth, and commitment to bring about in the lives of the marginalised in the communities helps us attract and retain quality and committed employees.
ASK invests in retaining a team of outstanding and committed people. As an institution, ASK consciously provides team members an opportunity to grow and develop their knowledge, skills and capacities.
We build and support our team with:
Post-Graduation in Social work, preferably an MBA with a minimum of 5-6 years of experience in this field
• At least 3-5 years of working experience in the development sector
• At least 2-3 years of working experience in the development sector on a managerial position
• At least 1-2 years in the writing project proposal and donor liaisoning / raising funds/grants
Roles and Responsibilities
Responsible for overall program development, implementation, monitoring, and reporting for ASK across all its program areas. The Project Manager is primary responsibility for program development and its field implementation (with the help of the implementation team). The specific responsibilities are mentioned below:
• Engage with the project team, identify relevant issues and discuss it at the director and Program director level
• Search for various avenues for grant-making – Online & Offline/Research various tender/RFPs/grants being floated by organizations and coordinate submission of quality concept note/proposals
• Meeting with donors and prospects together with director and ED
• Attending conferences, CSR summits, and relevant events for networking.
• Prospection of donors and making presentations together with Director and ED.
• Develop detailed implementation plan together with project implementation officers
• Ensure timely execution of the implementation plan
• Make periodic field visit
• Understand issues and challenges of the field team and build their capacities to deal with that
• Ensure program monitoring systems developed by MEL is fully implemented in the field
• Ensure 100% quality of activities and ensure achievement of RESULTS
• Ensure timely data flow from project office to head office
• Ensure timely reporting from the field to HO
• Review progress reports and provide necessary feedback.
• Prepare monthly, quarterly, half-yearly, annual, and project completion reports of the projects and share them with the director.
• Take monitoring data against the indicators and prepare donor reports
• Build capacity of partners on the preparation of the project progress report
Program Officer-Monitoring, Evaluation, and Learning
Roles and Responsibilities
Monitoring, Evaluation & Learning:
Lead overall MEL Function of the organization which includes.
•Prepare MEL framework for all the project.
•Facilitate creation of baseline Survey (designing framework, tools and format development, data analysis to priorities problems and root cause analysis, present and report)
•Setting up Monitoring system at project office level and train their staff on data collection, compilation and analysis.
•Creating a robust system of collecting data for all the identified MEL indicators for all program and training of program teams for collection and submission of information to concerned incharge.
•Facilitate program team in designing monitoring tools, compilation and analysis framework.
•Capacity building and on the job handholding of program team on usage of monitoring systems.
•Supervision of data entries by project teams within the prescribed timeline.
•Ensure timely and quality data collection, compilation, analysis & interpretation of the data for all projects and making the reports available to the program team.
•Data verification in the field through site visit, review collection of data & identify issues related to quality of information and the provide feedback.
•Ensure learning and adaptive management is carried out well on time based on the field monitoring.
•Lead progress sharing during review meetings
•Preserving data into storage-creating the server store.
•Participate in trainings/workshops/seminars as required by the organization
•Sharing the analysis & interpretation of evaluation results with the program team.
•Understand the evaluation needs and support the implementation of evaluation process by identifying consultant/agency, coordinating with them, formulating ToR, organizing meeting/workshops related to the same, review of evaluations methods & tools and field visit for data cross verification, review evaluation report against the scope and provide necessary feedback.
Reporting & Documentation:
Lead reporting & documentation of all the projects which includes:
•Review project progress reports and provide necessary feedback.
•Assist partners to come up with progress reporting formats for quality reporting.
•Build capacity of partners on preparation of the project progress report.
•Provide timely and quality inputs on the program reports and ensure all donor reporting
•Prepare monthly, quarterly, half yearly, annual and project completion report of the projects and share it with director.
•Develop project case studies and share it with community team and program director.
Lead program development on new themes/issues which includes:
•Review of call for proposals
•Engage with the program director to identify new areas for program development
•Design timely and good quality project proposal (Narrative proposal as per the need of the RFP or donors, Theory of Change, Logframes, strategies, activities, indicators, appropriate MoV, risk, assumptions & budget, etc.
Please send your CVs with cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org